When it comes to enhancing the exterior of your home, choosing the right siding color can make a world of difference. Everlast siding has gained popularity in recent years, not only for its durability and low maintenance but also for its wide range of attractive colors.
In this blog post, we will dive into the world of Everlast siding, exploring:
- What it is
- Its pros and cons
- The top Everlast siding colors
- The cost of replacing your siding
What Is Everlast Siding?
Everlast siding is a revolutionary type of siding made from a proprietary blend of materials that includes a mixture of inorganic minerals, polymeric resins, and acrylic colorants. This unique composition gives Everlast siding several advantages over traditional siding materials such as vinyl, wood, and fiber cement.
✅ Pros of Everlast Siding:
- Durability: Everlast siding is designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions. It is impact-resistant, making it less prone to cracks and dents caused by hail or flying debris. Everlast siding also resists moisture, rot, and pests, ensuring a long-lasting and low-maintenance exterior.
- Low Maintenance: Unlike wood siding that requires regular painting and staining or fiber cement siding that needs occasional repainting, Everlast siding comes with a color finish that is baked-in during manufacturing. This means you won’t have to worry about repainting or resealing your siding, saving you time and money in the long run.
- Color Options: Everlast siding offers a wide array of colors to choose from, allowing you to customize the look of your home. Whether you prefer a classic, timeless color or a bold, modern hue, Everlast has options to suit your taste.
- Realistic Wood Grain Texture: Everlast siding is designed with a natural wood grain texture that adds depth and dimension to your home’s exterior. It captures the essence of wood siding without the drawbacks of maintenance.
- Energy Efficiency: Everlast siding has excellent insulating properties that can help improve your home’s energy efficiency. It can keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, potentially reducing your energy bills.
❌ Cons of Everlast Siding:
- Initial Cost: The upfront cost of Everlast siding may be higher compared to some other siding materials like vinyl. However, the long-term savings on maintenance and the durability of Everlast can offset this initial investment.
- Limited Availability: Everlast siding may not be as widely available as some other siding materials, so it’s important to check with local suppliers and contractors to ensure it’s accessible in your area.
The Top 10 Everlast Siding Colors
Choosing the right color for your Everlast siding is a critical decision, as it can significantly impact your home’s curb appeal and overall aesthetic. Here are some of the top Everlast siding colors to consider:
A crisp and clean white color, Snow can give your home a timeless and elegant appearance. It complements various architectural styles and pairs well with contrasting trim and accents.
2) Sand Dune:
A warm and inviting beige, Sand Dune creates a welcoming atmosphere. It works beautifully with earthy tones and can make your home blend seamlessly with its natural surroundings.
3) Harbor Gray:
A versatile and neutral gray shade, Harbor Gray offers a modern and sophisticated look. It pairs well with both traditional and contemporary design elements, making it a popular choice for homeowners.
4) Cape Cod Gray:
A deeper and darker gray, Cape Cod Gray adds a touch of drama and depth to your home’s exterior. It can create a striking contrast with lighter trim and accents.
A serene and soothing green, Willow brings a touch of nature to your home. It can evoke a sense of tranquility and works well with earthy or complementary colors for a harmonious look.
6) Twilight Blue:
A rich and deep blue, Twilight Blue adds character and charm to your home. It can give your exterior a nautical or coastal vibe and pairs beautifully with white or cream accents.
7) Adobe Cream:
A warm and inviting cream color, Adobe Cream exudes classic elegance. It pairs well with various architectural styles and complements both traditional and contemporary homes.
8) Coastal Ivory:
A soft and subtle ivory shade, Coastal Ivory creates a timeless and elegant appearance. It can make your home look bright and welcoming, particularly when paired with darker accents.
9) Sandy Beige:
A versatile and earthy beige, Sandy Beige complements a wide range of design styles. It can give your home a warm and inviting look that stands the test of time.
A dark and dramatic gray, Slate adds a touch of modern sophistication to your exterior. It pairs well with bold and contrasting accents for a striking appearance.
Cost to Replace Your Siding
The cost of replacing your siding with Everlast siding can vary depending on various factors, including the size of your home, the complexity of the installation, and the region in which you live. On average, Everlast siding installation costs from $7 to $12 per square foot. This cost includes materials, labor, and any necessary preparatory work, such as removing the old siding.
For a more accurate estimate, obtaining quotes from reputable siding contractors in your area is advisable. Keep in mind that while Everlast siding may have a higher upfront cost than some other siding materials, its durability and low maintenance can save you money over the long term.
Professional Installation for Your Home
Choosing the best Everlast siding color for your home is a decision that can greatly enhance its curb appeal and overall aesthetic. With its durability, low maintenance, and a wide range of attractive colors, Everlast siding offers a fantastic solution for homeowners looking to improve the look and longevity of their exteriors. Whether you opt for a classic shade like Snow or a bold hue like Twilight Blue, Everlast siding has something to suit every taste and style.
Ready to invest in a home exterior that you will love? Contact McCormick Renovations today to get started!